What is T-ISSE?
The aim of T-ISSE project is to respond to the increasing need in competitiveness of individuals, which are developing or will develop their activities in the social economy sector. T-ISSE (Training Innovation Skills for Social Economy Individuals) will foster the acquisition of innovation skills in social economy collectives, such as social workers in rural area, people working with immigrants and elder people, social economy related business advisors, etc.
In order to be successful a series of tasks will be carried out:
- Structure a tool that encompasses capabilities to be innovative and the interaction spheres where social value can be created.
- Compile and share among the partners the training modules to fill in the gaps between actual capabilities and those needed to be able to innovate in the social economy sector.
- Adapt an open source e-learning platform to exchange and share the tool and the training modules.
- Test e-learning platform and training materials with a well-defined target group.
The T-ISSE partnership
The T-ISSE project was promoted, and is led, by Business Innovation Brokers S. Coop: the Project is developed by eight organizations from seven countries: Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, United Kingdom, Italy, Croatia and Portugal.
In order to have access to the diagnosis tools and the training materials developed at T-ISSE project, you can get in contact by email with any of the following partner organizations:
- Business Innovation Brokers S. Coop. (Spain). Mail to: email@example.com
- BEC druzstvo - Business and Employment Co-operative (Czech Republic). Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zalai Falvakert Egyesulet (Hungary). Mail to: email@example.com
- Cre8te Opportunities Limited (United Kingdom). Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lascaux SrL (Italy). Mail to: email@example.com
- Sdruzení EDUKOL,o.s. (Czech Republic). Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regionalna zaklada za lokalni razvoj Zamah (Croatia). Mail to: email@example.com
- Adrimag (Portugal). Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the partners involved in the project activities will contribute to the project development and have to appoint a person to follow the project. Nevertheless, the partnership agrees that some tasks and responsibilities must be shared among the partners, according to their specificities and competences.